Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Pretty Storage for Ribbons and Twine

 I was recently in Eclectic Charm. It's a wonderful local store that has antiques and re-purposed items and there are so many wonderful things inside. I found this jar and just loved the size and shape of it. I knew that I could find a great use for it so bought it and brought it home. And, look! My A Muse Ribbon and Twine fit perfectly inside to make a jar of possibilities! Love it!
And, I picked up some pint sized jars at a local grocery store, added some grid jar lids that I got through Pick Your Plum and voila! Perfect baker's cording holders!  It will keep the cording from getting tangled and it looks fabulous on my shelf by my stamps. :)

I've also got quart-sized mason jars filled with washi. I've got one filled with a muse washi and one filled with other washi. It's a handy way to keep them close by but separate so I don't have to look it up in the catalog to use the correct one on my a muse cards. :)

Just thought I'd share these ideas as if you're like me, you're always looking for another way to organize your stuff. And, I'm the kind of person that needs to see my "stuff" to stay creative! :)

Have a wonderfully creative day!

No comments: