Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Love You More Than Coffee...

I love this sentiment, don't you?! What a hoot! This is from the Need to Venti set which has all kinds of great expressions. The matching die set is so super cute, as you can see. And three heart twinkle stickers fit perfectly on the band and add a fun element to coordinate with the sentiment! And, isn't the mini bow awesome?!

I adore our bow dies - so easy to put together. They're one piece!! You just notch, push and wrap the center band around and you have a perfect bow - every time!  Since our paper is one-sided, you can either have white tails or you can trim off the tails and flip them and glue to the back of the bow. Or, you can turn the bow over and use it backwards with the tails in the front. :)

Here's the inside. Simple and clean for you to write your message to the recipient. And, another coffee cup die is the straight cup - which you can use for all kinds of glass types for a variety of cards. :)

I'm going to be offering some special paper packs for the fall. Here's the August paper pack. It's $8.75 + tax and shipping. The paper pack has four sheets of each of the five papers or 20 sheets total. I love this combo and it would work for so many different stamp sets. :) E-mail me if you're interested as this offer is not in my webstore.

On a totally different note, for those that I follow on blogs. I hope to get caught up on my blog hopping in September. I'm woefully behind but am looking forward to your amazing creativity and inspiration!!

Have a wonderfully creative day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is REALLY cute! I love the little heart twinkles on the cup cozie, great mix of patterns too!! :) Love it!