Wednesday, July 17, 2013
You Make My Heart Happy! Embossing over Stamping technique
Tools & Supplies:
Stamp Set: All for Love, Handscripted, Extraordinary Background
Ink: Cocoa, Wheat, Watermelon, Versamark
White Embossing Powder
Glue Dots (used to adhere buttons)
Vanilla cardstock base: 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”
Vanilla cardstock layer: 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”
1. Score Vanilla cardstock at 4 1/4 to make A2 card.
2. Stamp extraordinary background with Cocoa on base. Sponge edge with wheat.
3. Stamp floral image with Watermelon on Vanilla layer.
4. Clean Stamp
5. Stamp floral image in Versamark and emboss with white.
6. Stamp Sentiment with Cocoa ink.
7. Sponge edge of layer with Wheat ink. Add to base.
8. Wrap Vanilla Twine around card, tie bow.
9. Adhere bubblegum buttons to card base with glue dots
Have a wonderfully creative day!
Posted by Seleise Barrett at 2:30 PM