Tools & Supplies:
Stamp Set: Southern Sass
Cardstock: Sugar, Lime, Melon, Grapefruit
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Star Trio Die Set
Die Cutting Machine
Washi Tape (optional, to hold dies in place)
Mono Aqua Adhesive
Stardust Finishing Spray
3D Foam Adhesive
Sugar cardstock base: 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”
Sugar cardstock layer: 3 7/8 x 5 1/8”
Lime, Melon, Grapefruit large stars (some double die cut)
1. Score Sugar cardstock at 4 1/4 to make A2 card.
2. Die cut the middle star out of the several stars.
3. Stamp sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black
4. Adhere stars to sugar layer using Mono Aqua (see note)
5. Trim stars where they overhang layer.
6. Spray layer with stardust finishing spray.
7. Adhere layer to card base with 3D Foam Adhesive
Tips: 1. When layering die cut over star, use washi to hold it in place. 2. Use a TINY AMOUNT of mono aqua on stars to adhere.
Have a wonderfully creative day!