Monday, July 15, 2013
Make a Wish - Coloring Stamps with Markers Technique
Tools & Supplies:
Stamp Set: Make a Wish
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
025 Tombow Marker
933 Tombow Marker
443 Tombow Marker
Onyx/White Baker’s Twine
Gold Washi Tape
Vanilla Cardstock Base: 7” X 5”
1. Score Vanilla cardstock at 3 1/2” to make card base
2. Adhere washi tape to bottom of card base.
3. Stamp sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black above washi
4. With feather stamps on clear block, color image with 025 Tombow marker, add additional color in some areas with 933 and add highlights with 443. Huff and stamp.
5. Wrap card front with baker’s twine and tie bow.
All supplies can be found in my webstore: www.amusestudio.com/seleise
Have a wonderfully creative day!!
Posted by Seleise Barrett at 5:00 PM