Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Flower Garden Box Card

Okay. This is embarrassing! I have been making cards and have been gardening and have been spending time with family and have been working and I guess I have not been updating my blog. yikes! There has been some instagramming and Facebook posting and I guess I need to get my blog back on track. Here's a box card that I made during May for Mother's Day. My mom loved her pop-up bouquet and the class peeps had fun making them too. (after they stopped cursing me! lol)
The template to make this card is at the bottom of the e-mail. I was inspired by several box card templates that I saw online and tweaked them a little.
Die sets used: Flowers die set (p.86 $9.99), Love and Thanks die set (p.16, $23.99) and Butterfly die trio (p.84, $8.95). Oh and the grass border die was also used. That's so great for grass or halloween goo or winter icicles.
The butterflies are cut out of the Everything's Rosy paper pack and are mounted on crystal clear cardstock.
You can use all kinds of scraps to make beautiful gardens. And, you can easily make this a birthday or anniversary or get well card! Essential Sentiments Too is an awesome sentiment set that will give you options for almost all the holidays!
The reverse polka dot apple cardstock is the perfect base for this happy bouquet.
Here's the template! Have fun making box cards of your own!

www.amusestudio.com/seleise 

Happy stamping!
Seleise

No comments: