Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Happy Fall Y'All - A foxy card!

I kn ow it's spring but I just realized that I forgot to post this happy fox card from last fall. Hey Foxy is a great set to color up for birthday and friendship cards too! This is colored in Lipstick Red copic on kraft and the outlining is done with the white gel pen. Isn't that cool? I love the pop of white that makes on the image. And, the pinking circles are still available in the monthly collections. So fun for stamping and layering. :)
Here's the simple fall leaves inside.

I'm almost getting past the crazy busy times of work and settling back into just busy. Hope to do better at updating and posting as I've been making cards - just not getting them onto the net. :)

Have a wonderfully creative day!
www.amusestudio.com/seleise 

No comments: