Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 90th Birthday!!

A little birthday love for someone turning 90. The little girl from Woo Hoo for You is holding balloons cut with the new balloon dies. The age is cut from the Tall Alphabet die set. Isn't that fun?! The sentiment is from the new Beautiful Birthday set. I should have written down the copic colors for her hair because I love how that came out.
Here's the inside. Can't have too many balloons, right?! And, do you know how to get that baker's cording on the back of the balloons? A little tombow mono aqua is perfect. It's clear and it dries quickly! Perfect for card-making! To pick up any of these items, visit my webstore: www.amusestudio.com/seleise

I hope you're enjoying the 4th of July! I'm having some stamping time and am listening to firecrackers being shot off around the neighborhood. Fun times.

Have a wonderfully creative day!! 


No comments: