Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Nordic Noel with Flocking! - Card and Tag

The second card with matching tag features the Nordic Noel stamp set. Isn't this fun?! Currant ink snowflakes, french roast deer and a currant felt poinsettia are all part of this card.
The quickie glue pen was used to outline the deer and french roast flocking was applied. It's important to glue an inch or two at a time, flock, shake off excess flocking and go back to gluing. The glue is quick drying so it's important to work in small batches. But, isn't it a neat effect when you're done! Love it the texture it provides. And, prior to this I've only flocked the entire image but I'll definitely be experimenting with outlines now. :)
Here's the inside and can you see my "oops"? Yep. I stamped a french roast snowflake inside but meant to do currant. I told my class peeps to do as I say, not as I do. lol! :) The matching tag is the deer and snowflakes with french roast baker's twine. What do you think?

Cardstock: Grapefruit and grapefruit petite polka dot, French Roast Woodgrain and sugar
Ink: Currant and French Roast
Stamp set: Nordic Noel
Other: French roast baker's twine, crop-a-dile, poinsettia die, currant felt, 3D Foam, french roast flocking and quickie glue pen.

This stamp set is on sale through the end of December so if you'd like to get it or any other goodies for presents for yourself or others, shop safely online in my webstore: www.amusestudio.com/seleise

Have a wonderfully creative day!

No comments: