Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

A1 - Shimmery Silver Tag Card

You're going to have to trust me on the shimmer on this card. It's very pretty but, I blew out the shimmer with the photo so...it doesn't look as shimmery as it should. It's so very shimmery in person! I'm not sure I've said shimmer enough. What do you think? lol! :)

So, this is another A1 card. Yep - told you I had more and then kind of got swallowed up by a continuous Thanksgiving/shopping week-end so didn't get anything new posted. I hope you were busy eating turkey and ham so you didn't miss the blog being at a standstill. :) So, back to the card - it's silver shimmer cardstock and has a silver shimmer damask strip. The tag and scalloped edge are both cut with a muse studio dies out of Heather cardstock - a more rustic purple. Love it! The snowflake is also part of the a muse studio die family and is cut from the silver shimmer. A clear twinkle sticker and the new yummy silver edged ribbon finishes off the card. Oh - and the snowflakes on the background are stamped with staz-on ink.
Here's the inside - a simple "JOY" stamped in heather ink. Easy peasy! :)


All supplies can be found on my web store: www.amusestudio.com/seleise

Have a wonderfully creative day!!!

3 comments:

di said...

Love it. I can imagine the shimmer, so pretty.

Deb said...

this is beautiful Seleise, glad you had a lovely thanksgiving, I was so busy last week too, hope you got some great bargains!
Debxx

Unknown said...

Very nice design... would make a great note card for New Year's!
Thanks for sharing!!