Pages

Monday, October 22, 2018

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Hello! I'm still here!! I keep posting on Instagram (instagram.com/amethystcat1) and forget to update my blog too. When I taught card classes, it was easier to keep my blog on my "to do" list. Guess I need to just carve out some time and get to posting regularly again.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. I made a couple of cards using Red Rubber Designs and Amuse Studio stamps. I have a couple of friends who've been battling this disease and it's important for all of us girls to get checked out. If you're struggling with the battle, I hope you fight with hope for the future.




I was invited to design some breast cancer invitations for my dentist's office as they honor their patients each year who are battling the disease. Here was the design. It's all about hope!



Thanks for popping by and hope to see you again soon!
Seleise


No comments: