Pages

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Sunflowers!

I came across AMBIllustrations recently on Etsy and purchased a couple of illustrations - some sunflowers and some cheerleaders. So fun!

Both of these images were colored with copics. The top one was also edged in distress ink. I love how both turned out. Both would be perfect images for notecards, sympathy cards, thinking of you cards, birthday cards... you get the idea - versatile! I love images that have multiple uses and that you can color in different ways to give a different look. I see many cards in my future with these beauties!
Also, my latest design team post is up on the Pickled Potpourri Designs blog. I'm dreaming of spring so used tulip digis. Tulips are such a happy flower! Check out those cards here:  http://blog.pickled-potpourri.com/2018/01/tiptoe-through-tulips.html


Happy Stamping!
Seleise

No comments: