Pages

Monday, November 13, 2017

Baby Girl - Got a Bib? - Pinterest Inspired Card

A co-worker is having a baby girl so a sweet baby card was needed for the office baby shower. However, it's craft fair season so I needed something quick to make but still with the sweetness needed for the special baby. My brain was entrenched in Christmas so I popped out to Pinterest and found a card for inspiration. I used a circle and lacy circle die to cut the bib and then used a smaller circle die to cut the neck opening. A little twine and a bit of sponged pink ink finished off the bib. Isn't that fun! I felt it needed something more so found a cute little bear from Bundle of Joy in my amuse studio stamp collection and colored it with copics. It was punched out with a 1" circle punch and layered on a 1-1/2" circle punch in pink and popped up on the bib. A few pearls and a sweet sentiment from the same set finished off the outside
And, repeated the side tag look with sentiment on the inside too. Plenty of room for signatures for those that went in on the group gift.
It was a fun card to make and hopefully made the parents-to-be smile.  

Have a wonderfully creative day!

No comments: