Pages

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Day 6 - Summer CLH: Coffee Distress Tag

I keep missing the end of the day by minutes but once again I'm going to count this as a Day 6 post. :) Have you played along yet? If you don't have time to play, many of the images are on instagram and pinned to Pinterest. You really should check them out as there are sooo many stunning cards and projects.

Today's project is another distress ink tag featuring Uniko stamps. I used a Tim Holtz stencil after stamping the coffee cup and distressing the tag base.The streaks were added by dragging the mini distress ink pad across the tag in random spots and then around the edge.  After adding the sentiment, I sprayed the image with gold splash and added some dew drops.
I have been hoarding some Diana Larson ribbon. I finally caved and cut into it and stapled it on top of the tag and then layered the flower, cutton and twine element. I think it was the perfect addition, don't you?

Here's a close-up. That ribbon is fantastic!!

I'm planning to use this tag for a coffee gift. Not this coffee, because this cinnamon vanilla nut is mine...all mine. lol!  But wouldn't this make a great tag for your coffee loving friend?! 
Thanks for popping by my blog and hope you're hopping along with us! 

Have a wonderfully creative day! 

8 comments:

Sylvia said...

Seleise, Love the color and texture on your tag. The pop of red works well. Sylvia D.

Shelly said...

Fabulous tag!

Heidi said...

Love this fun distressed tag you created!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful tag and love how you gave it a distressed look.

Becca Yahrling said...

That coffee sounds divine! And your tag would absolutely be the perfect attachment as a gift. I love it!

~amy~ said...

It's a beautiful tag...love the inky goodness. That coffee sounds delish!

Fikreta said...

very nice tag.
love it!

Lisa said...

Ooh! Love all of the distressing on this! Great tag!