Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Uniko Watercolor: spring coffee lovers blog hop

Day 3 of the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop has a touch of watercolor paired with a fabulous Uniko stamp. I won this during the last blog hop! Isn't it awesome?! It was one of three stamp sets that I received and now that I've gotten a taste of Uniko, I'll definitely be adding more to my collection. I adore this sentiment. Isn't it the best?! And, so true! A fluffy, shimmery purple bow finishes off the look.
Some peerless watercolors on a stitched circle die cut add a soft and pretty background for the cup from the Uniko I Love Tea stamp set. It has the lovely flower spray that can be added on to the cup for a little extra special cup of tea. It's hard to tell in the photo but I added a little clear wink of stella to the flower spray to add a touch of shimmer. I see from this photo that my fussy cut cup didn't quite line up with the cup stamped directly on the watercolor background. oops.. :) But, you can't tell when you look at the card as a whole. :)

Thanks for hopping by my blog and hope to be back with more creations before the blog hop ends. Have a wonderfully creative day! 

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Seleise, this is so pretty, really love your color choices.

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!

Karen Letchworth said...

These colors are amazing!
Thanks for sharing it in the Coffee Loving Card Makers Spring Blog Hop. Have a blessed week.
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Becca Yahrling said...

I love this pretty floral cup! Gorgeous card.

Ann said...

So pretty and sweet cup too.

New Creations said...

This is so pretty in lovely colors!

Fikreta said...

this is so great!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A beautiful card design and I love the decorated cup you used on it.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wonderful card and colors!!!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love the color wash background and the pretty purple colors!

Hetty said...

Beautiful coloring on your wonderful card.

Lisa said...

Selfies! I'm thinking this must be the one you accidentally deleted my comment. lol! I don't remember what i said. Fore but what I have to say this time is beautiful! Love the pretty background in your circle Die cut and such a pretty cup! Beautiful card!