Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Swan Song - A Muse Studio : November 27th is last day to order

Swan Song - A Muse Studio

Received news this morning that the CEO of A Muse Studio has decided to retire and focus on her family. November 27th will the last day for the company.

November 27The November Collection will be the last from A Muse Studio and it is the perfect finale!  Consultants and Customers will be able to purchase A Muse Studio products through November 27th.  At 11:59 pm on November 27th customers will no longer be able to shop on the current website.

Effective immediately, A Muse Studio will no longer accept backorders for out-of-stock items.  Any items currently on back order will ship to customers as soon as stock is replenished.

The November collection is available to view here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rpwth2muju1n5ka/ASNov16CollectionLo.pdf?dl=0 


And, my online webstore is here: www.amusestudio.com/seleise 

Classes: I will hold my November classes but am going to take December off. At this point, I do not plan to join another stamp company but haven't ruled out continuing classes or having special event classes, like watercolor and stamp camps and stamp-a-stack. And, this frees me up to up use any products and stamp companies in my classes so it would be fun for me to use  and share with you other stamps I've purchased over the years. :)

I'm not going to make any decisions today about the future as this is all just kind of rolling around in my head. I'm just glad we have another month with A Muse Studio as I love the products and will miss the opportunity to be part of this fun company!


Thanks for supporting my small business!

Hugs,
Seleise

1 comment:

sylvia said...

Love your creative style...Dang, ...going to miss seeing you at A Muse Studio Conventions...you're such a sweetie -- Let's stay in touch....hugs