Saturday, September 24, 2016

Be Thankful - Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Day 2 of the Fall Coffee Lover's Blog Hop brings out the fall colors. The Mocha Me Happy stamp set with matching die was paired with mini blooms for a happy Fall coffee cup. I used pumpkin and fern for the stamps. Autumn Wishes provides the wreath for the background and the sentiments. A little twine, a few latte pearl stickers and some gold wink of stella finish off the look.

Here's the inside. I love the sentiment inside the simple wreath.

Hope you're enjoying the hop and hope to see you play along! Click on the link for the details: http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2016/09/2016-fall-coffee-lovers-blog-hop/ 


You can pick up these supplies in my webstore: www.amusestudio.com/seleise

Happy stamping!

17 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog! I appreciate your comments more than you will ever know!

Happy Stamping!
Seleise