Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

A look back at the February Collection!

Holy Cow! Has it really been since the middle of February that I posted?!!! So sorry! I guess I've been posting on Facebook and haven't shared here. Let's catch up a little.

So, the February Collection has come and gone but if you go to my webstore, there are still some products from past collections that are available so you can still get some of these goodies from February and before!

First, here are some of the samples from A Muse Studio for that collection. Aren't they fun?!!!






And, here are some cards I made using the stamp set, Grow, from the February collection:


Check back soon for a look at the March Collection and don't forget to grab these sets before they're gone. www.amusestudio.com/seleise

Have a wonderfully creative day!!

No comments: