Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Glitter and Sequins and Christmas, Oh My! And, Blog Candy Winner!!

Good morning! What could be more festive than sequins and glitter and a happy little snowman at Christmas time?!!
Sparkles all over the place! The mittens were stamped first on the grapefruit tree and then a copic marker was used to draw the "garland". A quickie glue pen and diamond glitter added the shimmer. After that was dry, the peppermint mocha sequins were added with the Tombow Mono Multi glue because it's awesome with embellishments. The peppermint mocha sequins match the grapefruit, cocoa and apple cardstock perfectly!! Such a happy combo!
See what I mean! And, check out the grapefruit stamped snowflakes on the background! subtle and cute!
The scarf and nose were also filled in with the quickie glue pen and diamond glitter. I LOVE how that turned out. This image from Flaky Friends might be my favorite although really, I like them all! The mittens and snowflakes are from that set too!

Have you figured out the tree yet? It's made from the pennant die set! Yep - the two dies are layered and they make a most awesome tree!!!

The star on top of the tree is cut from the Star Die Trio out of the glitter paper. It's a pricy paper but oh my - the shimmer is to die for and you can color on it with copics!! I left it plain in this case but love that we have that option! All in all - this card makes me super happy!!
And, here's the inside - simple and sweet!

Now for the Blog Candy Winner from the Holiday Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!! It's Jerrie!!! Congrats!!! I'll be contacting you to get your address to send you some goodies!!! Thanks to all who left comments! You made my day!!

Don't forget that the A Muse headquarters is moving across country right now so orders can be placed but shipping won't happen until January. www.amusestudio.com/seleise

Have a wonderfully creative day!!

No comments: