Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

You're My Inspiration - Splash/Shimmer Background

Hello! I hope you had a most wonderful holiday and are making preparations for a wonderful New Year! I had a relaxing time with my mom. We played games and put together a puzzle and did a little shopping too. Christmas celebrations came in spits and spurts due to busy schedules and it worked out wonderfully! Now it's time to start getting organized as the craft fair season and a busy fall calendar has left my space in shambles. Maybe I can be a little more organized in 2015 (hahaha - I crack myself up!).

Before I gather with some friends to bring in the new year, it's time to do some thank you's for the wonderful presents received as well as wonderful people in my life! Here's one idea to start the ball rolling.
What happens when you mix berry and marshmallow splash, Peerless shimmer metallics in Copper and water?!! An AWESOME background! I was going to use silver because that makes more sense with pink, right? But, I picked up copper instead and it mixed beautifully into the berry so encourage you to try that combo! Don't wait too long to pick up your Peerless shimmer metallics as they go away when the holiday catalog expires tomorrow night (December 31, 2014) at midnight.
Look at it close up! Could it be more wonderful? And, the Dance silhouettes look fantastic on the shimmery mottly background, don't you agree? Some twinkle stickers finish off the look.
Here's the inside - simple and sweet and lovely.

Shop here to get the peerless and splash: www.amusestudio.com/seleise

Have a wonderfully creative day!

2 comments:

Kelly Latevola said...

The copper does look gorgeous indeed! Your silhouette is beautiful :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

happy New Year!!! So fabulous!