Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Give Thanks!

My apologies for the sporadic posts. It is craft fair season and it's also conference season at work. It's crazy! But, I plan to make up for it... eventually. :) So, on to crafty fun. Here's one of the holiday sets that I love - Give Thanks Girl. It's fun to color, the turkey can be masked off for a variety of other holidays and birthdays and such and it's just retro sweet! I made this card for a consultant swap. It's always so fun to see what everyone comes up with for the swaps. There were so many great cards! I might have to share all the swaps in another post.
This card makes me think that it's time to start preparing for the Thanksgiving feast.  I'm making crockpot corn and probably a cheeseball and pecan pie for my contributions to the family dinner. What about you? Do you get assignments from your mom or does one person do it all? I personally like our family potlucks as you get introduced to new recipes and that's always great. :)

Shop Online

Have a wonderfully creative day!!

No comments: