Pages

Monday, November 10, 2014

Fall Snowglobe

I love snow globes. I love all the light and flow inside. I made a fall snowglobe with my class in October. It features Thankful for You - great leaves stamped on some toffee cardstock with blackberry, fern and pumpkin inks. The snow globe die is popped up on a fern layer which is popped up on a blackberry layer on a pumpkin base. And, isn't the metallic gold and silver washi great on the blackberry layer?! I love it!

Oh - and it's hard to see in the pic but the snowglobe top is sprayed with golddust splash which gave it a lovely soft shimmery look to make it look like it had been shaken and the gold dust was settling down to the bottom. (that's my story and I'm sticking to it! - lol!)

Here's the inside. More of the lovely ink colors and fall leaves.

Shop in your Jammies: www.amusestudio.com/seleise

Have a wonderfully creative day!

No comments: