Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Merci

A sweet Parisienne scene thank you card. And, it's topped off with the new mini bow die! Love this tiny bow! And, doesn't it look fabulous in this lay-out? I love it! In fact, I love this Navy, Grass and Kraft combo, don't you? I added touches of navy petite pinstripe and navy petite polka dot to finish it off, as well as inking the kraft layer with grass ink after stamping the scene in Navy.
After I stamped the kraft layer, I opened up the card and stamped the inside with the same scene. So, ink once and stamp twice and you get a great shadow layer which is light enough to add your French thank you (merci) on top.
I also made this same card with the August paper pack. I love this version too with the cherry, onyx and kraft cardstocks too. :) I played around with a sugar mini bow and added some glitter to the edges and the center to see how it would look. I like the idea of it but might try some other options. :)

Here's the inside.

What do you think of my Parisienne thank you cards? Which color combo do you like better?

Want to make your own? You can  - here's where you get the supplies: www.amusestudio.com/seleise

Have a most wonderful day and thanks for visiting my blog!!



No comments: