Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Life is a Journey

The first time I flew anywhere ever was to Europe. Yep. I was 21 years old and decided I was going to study in France for the summer. I'm so lucky that I loved flying because it would have been a miserable trip otherwise. I had quite a start to my journey but that's a story for another day (when I have four hours to tell it - lol!). Anyway, Paris was wonderful and will always hold a special place in my heart. I studied in Dijon and spent every week-end in a different place as I had a Eurail pass and could just hop on the train. What a fabulous experience all of that was! The funny thing is that over the summer I became great friends with a girl from Kansas City. small world! I hope everyone takes time to travel as you learn so much about other cultures but also learn so much about yourself and your own country.

I love how this card turned out. Layered and yet simple in design. All of the stamps are from Come Fly With Me. Love this set!

www.amusestudio.com/seleise

Have a wonderfully creative day! 

No comments: