Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Crepe Paper Butterflies - Birthday

In the Spring Accessories Guide, crepe paper was added. I have soooo many memories of twisting crepe paper together and hanging it across the auditorium and gym ceilings for school dances. And, across the living room and dining room for birthday parties! Crepe paper always meant fun times were coming!

So, when I saw it in the catalog, I knew I had to have it but wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. Then, it hit me - die cuts! I love that you can do several layers at once, add just a touch of mono aqua glue to the back and boom - a floaty, vibrant card which is perfect for spring. This is the first but more will be coming. :)

Have a wonderfully creative day!

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

I have some of the yellow polka dot and it is just sitting here on my table - love the butterflies out of crepe - on my list to try this week. Great inspiration.