Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Something Wicked This Way Comes... Toil and Trouble

When witches go riding...  Are you getting your Halloween craft on? Hope so! It's a fun time to make cards and treats for kids and co-workers. :)
 Toil and Trouble is one of the spotlight stamp sets for October which means it's 10% off for the whole month! I love this set because it has this wonderful witch in silhouette as well as these groovy bats. I used poppy and slate from the spotlight pack and added some lime because I liked the mixture of those colors. The poppy and lime pieces were cut at different angles to create visual interest and all of the pieces had slate ink dragged along the edge to vintage up the look. The witch, cauldron and bats were also stamped in slate and the brew is in lime. A few silver sequins finish off the look.
Inside you find more bats and the halloween sentiments in onyx and lime.

If you'd like these supplies or others, shop online anytime: www.amusestudio.com/seleise


Have a wonderfully creative day!

2 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Awesome - love the angle - I still have a couple more cards to make - think I might have to case this!!!

Pamela Fredrickson said...

Love the design and I have to use this set more! I like how you make the inside look good too!