Saturday, September 14, 2013
Halloween Bookmark /Glassine Treat Bag Twist Tutorial
1. Punch two holes in the side to thread a lollipop through using the large hole on your crop-a-dile. Spray bag with Neon Orange Splash. Dab, don't rub so you keep that splash effect), with a paper towel and then set aside to dry.
2. Cut a 5 1/2" X 2 1/8" piece of lime green cardstock and use the 1/4" side of the corner chomper to round two corners.
3. Stamp Mister Bones in onyx ink in the center of the lime green piece. And, stamp Happy Halloween on opposite ends (non-rounded corners) in orange ink.
4. Use 1/4" red-line tape and put across a small clothespin. Trim. Pour lime green glitter into lid and press sticky side of clothespin into the glitter. Press into work paper to really seal in glitter.
5. Cut small piece of lime green cardstock and stamp "boo" in orange ink.
6. Slide bookmark into one side of glassine bag.
7. Weave lollipop stick into the holes on the glassine bag. Add sentiment and attach with glittered clothespin.
8. Give to a favorite little friend, a co-worker, a friend who loves to read or save and give as your halloween treats to the goblins and ghouls. :)
All of these crafting supplies can be found in my webstore: www.amusestudio.com/seleise
Thanks for popping by and have a most wonderful day!
Posted by Seleise Barrett at 10:16 PM