Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Holiday Catalog - Halloween Sneak Peeks Including Digi Designs!!!


I can't wait to get my hands on these labels! So cute!!! I already have the haunted mansion background which is on the bag above. So pretty!

And, do you have an electronic cutter? If so - guess what?! A Muse Studio is going to offer digital cutting files that match stamps in the holiday catalog! I purchased the deer digital file and was able to cut 9 deer at one time with my Silhouette Cameo in less than a minute! It's the best of both worlds - stamping and quick cutting! To be fair, I also have the die because when I'm at a crop, I like having the die available. So, if you have a die-cutting machine, we are ready for you and if you have an electronic machine, we've got you covered there too!

They're doing a test run with the holiday catalog so watch for this and more on August 15th when the catalog goes live! Here are the dies that will be available as digital files! (no shipping charges on digi cut files!)
Have a wonderfully creative day!!

No comments: