Friday, July 12, 2013
Miss You - Splash technique card
Tools & Supplies:
Stamp Set: Say It With Style
Cardstock: Bermuda, Sugar, Pistachio, star mask scraps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Splash ink: Pistachio, Mermaid & Lime
Star Trio Die Set
Word Windows Die Set
Die Cutting Machine
Heat Tool (optional, to speed drying)
Mini Stars Twinkle Stars (teals and blues)
Bermuda: 5” x 7”
Sugar layer: 3 1/8” x 4 5/8”
Pistachio cardstock: 3” x 4 1/2”
1. Score Bermuda cardstock at 3 1/2” to make A1 (4Bar) card
2. Cut small star scraps and word window
3. Lightly spray Sugar layer with Pistachio splash
4. Arrange 2-3 stars on sugar layer, lightly spray with Mermaid splash; remove stars
5. Arrange 1-2 stars on Sugar layer, lightly spray with Lime splash, remove stars. Dry.
6. Arrange sugar layer over pistachio layer and stamp sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. and adhere to base. 7. Use 3D Foam to adhere sugar layer. Add twinkle stickers.
Have a wonderfully creative day!!
Posted by Seleise Barrett at 5:00 PM