Wednesday, July 10, 2013
Masked Circle Thank You
This card was inspired by an a muse studio design that I tweaked. It would be wonderful for a set of notecards, thank you cards, birthday cards, get well cards and more. Also, you could do it with a ton of different colors. I will definitely be using this design again. :)
Tools & Supplies:
Stamp Set: Making a Difference, Friend to Friend
Cardstock: Sugar, Wasabi, Vellum Cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bermuda, Wasabi, Poppy (aka: burano)
Classic Circle Nestabilities Dies
Butterfly Trio Die Set
Mini Glue Dots
Vanilla Satin Ribbon
Die cutting machine
Sugar Cardstock Base: 7” x 5”
Wasabi strip: 1/2” x 3 1/2”
Vellum Cardstock (die cut small butterflies)
Cut a circle mask using a spellbinder circle and typing paper or light cardstock.
1. Score Sugar cardstock at 3 1/2” to make an A1 card.
2. Die cut circle mask (pre-cut)
3. Place mask over card-front and hold in palce with washi tape.
4. Sponge bermuda around lower 2/3 of circle. about 1/4” in
5. Stamp leaves in wasabi over sponged area.
6. Stamp floral in poppy ink over wasabi leaves.
7. remove mask
8. Stamp sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black.
9. Wrap ribbon around Wasabi strip and adhere
10. Adhere vellum butterflies with glue dots.
All supplies are a muse studio and can be found in my webstore: www.amusestudio.com/seleise
Have a wonderfully creative day!!
Posted by Seleise Barrett at 5:00 PM