Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Road To a Friend's House

 Grapefruit, Papaya, Orange and Bermuda. What a lovely color combo. This is my version of a card designed by A Muse Studio. I love the clean and simple look. The bike is in Ocean which plays well with the other colors, don't you think? The set, enjoy the ride, has some great sentiments like the one shown here.
I added a bit of the bike on the inside just to finish off the card. I think the recipient of the card would get a kick out of seeing it there, don't you?

I am so far behind on my blog hopping as there have been a lot of things pulling at my time. But, I will catch up one of these days. In the meantime, I really appreciate all of the kind comments and stop-ins. :)

Oh - those pretty little flags on the front of the card were made with the cupcake toppers die set. These dies will work in any cutter from the grand caliber to the cuttlebug to the big shot and more. :) It's such a great die set because it can be used for so many things in addition to making super cute toppers. Check back in a couple of days and you'll see another super cute project made with these shapes. :)
All supplies on this card are available in my webstore: www.amusestudio.com/seleise

Have a wonderfully creative day!

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

Pretty colors and they do play well together, and I love how you always finish up the inside of your card. Great job.