Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

You're Out of This World!

One more Valentine! But, really, this is a card that if you remove the Be My Valentine sentiment from the inside and remove the heart twinkle stickers, is a fun birthday card that is super fast to make!

 The stamp set is Greetings, Earthling. So fun! The rocket is in slate and the sentiment is in cherry. The sugar layer is layered on cherry gingham (soon to be gone for good - boo hoo) and cherry petite polka dot. A few little red twinkle stickers and red heart twinkle stickers were added to bling it up a bit.
Another twinkle heart is inside with the Valentine's sentiment from Sending My Love.


All supplies are A Muse Studio and can be purchased from my webstore: www.amusestudio.com/seleise

Have a wonderfully creative day!

2 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

How super cute and how super easy - which I need to do more of.

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

So cute Seleise! Multi-purpose cards are my fave :)