Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

NatCon! and, Retiring list update!

I haven't disappeared!  I've been delayed in posting as I've been running 90 miles per hour! But, I have stuff for you and I promise, it's coming soon! I just got home from A Muse Studio's NatCon! Our annual conference where we get to try new products, get business ideas and find out all about the new catalog! It's AWESOME!!!

I will be back in touch soon!

In the meantime, our retiring products are going fast but there are still some deals to be had! If you want any goodies at 30% off, here's the link: https://www.securedcontent.net/amuse/pdfs/2012RetiringList.pdf

The following items have already sold out:

AAEV008 - enamel card frame vertical - white
EAFT101 - felt, slate (5-pack)
EAFTAS2 - felt - assorted pack (12 sheets)
ESWP001 - washi tape - spring collection
PAPP503 - a/s cardstock, petite polka dot grass
PAPPAST - a/s cardstock, petite polka dot assorted
SBSQ003 - life is a song
SNSB001 - the scoop
SNSH021 - cushioned in comfort
SNSH067 - winter wood
TAD0003 - as die set - cloud duo
TAD0016 - snowflake trio die set
TGC0002 - grand calibur base and cutting plates

Have a wonderfully creative day! 

My webstore: www.amusestudio.com/seleise

No comments: