Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Bunny Banner

How has it been over a week since I posted? OOPS - I'm so sorry! I had a conference for work and have been working tons of extra hours. Then had some fun family things and now I'm ready to get back to stamping my art out. :) I had my class tonight so some posts will be coming your way soon.

I'll start with a Bunny Banner that was my hostess gift in February. It's sooooooo easy!!! You use the largest Bunny Die shape and cut five petite polka dot bunnies. Then, glitter up 10 mini clothespins. Do 6 in bubblegum glitter and 4 in champagne glitter. Next, take a long piece of vanilla twine, tie loops at both ends and pin your bunnies to the twine. It's just that easy!!! And, isn't it cute? I just love it!!! A great Easter banner or spring banner to hang on your desk at work or on your mantle or across the easter buffet line.
 
 Here's a close-up of the glittery mini clothespins. glittery yumminess, don't you agree?


What do you think?

All products are A Muse Studio and can be purchased in my secure shopping site: www.amusestudio.com/seleise

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderfully creative day!!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

I love the bunny banner! So cute.

Glittered Paws said...

Love your banner - waiting for my bunny dies to arrive this week - oh the fun I am going to have love the clothes pins with the glitter. Great project and I bet the hostess loved her prize.

Chris said...

Sounds like your workshop was a blast - I'm so happy for you. Very sweet banner!!