Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Peeps, Glassine Bags and Washi Tape

What happens when you combine peeps, washi tape and glassine bags? CUTENESS!!! Yep. You heard it here! CUTENESS!!! This is a super simple, not kidding around, easy project that will make the recipient smile from ear to ear.

How do you do it? Easy. Take the spring washi tape pack and place three strips across the medium glassine bag. Die cut the middle sized bunny (a.k.a. peep!) from the bunny die set and pop it up over the washi tape. I used the Bermuda petite polka dot cardstock for my "peep". That's it. Bag done. And, a candy peep fits inside perfectly. Here's the side view.

This bag could be made so different ways for all the different holidays. I can't wait to play with it some more! All supplies are from A Muse Studio and can be purchased online anytime at www.amusestudio.com/seleise

And, check it out!!! Big fun coming in March!!! If you're interested in a booking a home party or doing a book party or placing an order, let me know!
Have a wonderfully creative day!

7 comments:

Susan said...

Love it! Peeps are the best, and these little bags are so cute.

Chelsea said...

Love the bag!!

scrappymo! said...

Love the bag...I love the glassine look...I am going to have to get some of those.

Patti J said...

Way cute! I actually bought a bag of those in my last order, and can't wait to get creative with them! Thanks for sharing :)

Glittered Paws said...

Love this bunches - and Love Peeps, my dear friend/customer Patti just ordered some of these bags and she was kind enough to share with her rep - (that would be me). Now I can't wait to play.

Chris said...

Cute, cute! I've got the bags - now I'm waiting on the die...tee hee. I'm my best customer. :)

Chris said...

Cute, cute! I've got the bags - now I'm waiting on the die...tee hee. I'm my best customer. :)