Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

More Tini Time - CAS151 Beverages Splitcoast Challenge

I'm having fun with these Clean and Simple challenges on Splitcoast Stampers. Today's card is an entry into the CAS151 Beverages Challenge. A little "cosmo" to brighten up the day! :)

I think the bubblegum and french roast papers play well together, don't you?
Tini Time is such a fun stamp set!! And, the bubblegum ink is just so cute and rich and delightfully pink! We've just added another pink, grapefruit, to the a│s ink palette line so can't wait to play with it too! The polka dot paper shown above is our retiring polka dots and we've got a brand new polka dot paper that is super fantastic too!!! I love polka dots!!!

The new A Muse Studio catalog went live today. Here's a link to the pdf.  Or, you can check out the items on my secure shopping site: www.amusestudio.com/seleise

And, the new spotlight is live too (the specials for February)! Click on the spotlight tab (above) to see all the wonderful specials.

Have a wonderfully creative day!!

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

I love this set and it is on my must have list for my next order - you have made so many cute cards with this - and this is no exception.