Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Simple and Quick Graduation Card

The A Muse Studio (a│s) stamp set "Con-grad-ulations" is an awesome stamp set for graduation cards. It has everything you need - a great saying, a big ole "conGRADulations", a graduation hat and a diploma. It's AWESOME!!! You can design cards so many different ways and can combine it with so many different papers that it will make you seem like it's a new set every time you make graduation cards. That's an awesome stamp set!

I got invited to a graduation party and I picked up a little gift but it occurred to me during lunch that I hadn't made a card. OOPS! I needed to get back to work so I took some pre-cut supplies that I had in my stash and got busy. Two labels 3 nestie cut-outs, a│s onyx polka dot paper and a│s cherry ink. One quick note, if you haven't tried the a│s inks, you are missing out. The coverage and the colors are FANTASTIC!!!
 I love, love, love this sentiment. It's so true!!!And, don't you love the red, black and cream combo? I especially love the red cut-out on the onyx polka dot. :)
I don't have the onyx a│s ink yet so I used palette for the hats. I didn't get the best coverage so hit them with the stardust gel pen and added some shimmer. Because everything was cut, this card took less than five minutes. You can never go wrong with this color combo and having a stamp set with everything you need made it even easier. :)

What do you think?

Have a wonderfully creative day!

1 comment:

Patti J said...

You rock, Seleise! It would take me five min. to pick out the ribbon! I'm so indecisive! Great card, my friend - thanks for sharing!