Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Joy - Believe - Rejoice Banner

Before we get into the banner, check out the lovely *ahem* dusty lavender linen-like background. That's my cube wall in the cube farm where I work. It doesn't show off the banner to the best advantage but I wanted a photo before I delivered it so... :)
Now we can focus on the banner. This uses two TAC stamp sets, some shimmer paper and embossing powder. Can't go wrong with that combo!! I made a few of these in four different colors for the craft fairs. I love embossing and especially love the cream on the bright shimmers. It's the little things that make us happy. :)

Have a wonderfully creative day!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

This banner makes me happy! Gorgeous!

Susan said...

This is stunning! You are so talented...and you really know how to work the shimmer and bling! Projects tonight were fantabulous, and I had a great time!

Patti J said...

Ha ha....cube farm. Love it! What a great idea, Seleise! Your banner is wonderful! Thanks for sharing...