Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wild Rose Congrats!

I can't get enough of the a│s Wild Rose stamp set. I adore it!! It's great for sympathy cards, birthday cards, get well cards... you get the idea - versatile! Here it's in use as a congratulations card.
I love the blackberry and polka dot cardstock layered on the vanilla cardstock! And, the wild rose stamp border makes such an awesome detail in the center of the card. The organdy ribbon really sits on it well, don't you think? And, you can see in this second shot that one of the roses was stamped and then cut out and popped up again. Such a pretty detail. I'm loving the slate and blackberry inks too. It's a perfect color combo for the recipient of the card!
Here's the inside of the card. I used a sentiment from the a│s Make a Difference stamp set. Love that set!! Oh and the congratulations on the front of the card is from the a│s Essential Sentiments stamp set.

Have a wonderfully creative day!!!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Gorgeous! I am so happy that I have this stamp set, too.

Deb said...

it is just beautiful Seleise!
have a great day, Debxx

Glittered Paws said...

I just ordered this set this week - I am anxious to get it and start "creating" some beautiful cards - like the one you posted. Very very pretty - and love the colors.

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Seleise! This is a great set - thanks for sharing!