Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Chocolate B-day Cake!!!

ok - who else wants a piece of chocolate birthday cake? I love chocolate cake and this stamp just screamed "make me chocolate when you color me!!!" so that's what I had to do. :)
A little copic coloring on a spellbinder cut-out, a little glitter pen, a textured background and a little ribbon. Et voilĂ ! A birthday card comes to life. :) hmm - it also appears my ribbon has taken on a life of its own. oops! lol! ;)

Card recipe: Spellbinders Labels 1, pop dots, Memento ink, Copic Markers, clear glitter gel pen, A Muse Studio "a very un-merry, un-birthday" stamp set, cuttlebug folder, wire-edge organza ribbon and bazzill paper.
www.amusestudio.com/seleise

Have a wonderfully creative day!!!

7 comments:

  1. Yummy!!! Love your ribbon too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like chocolate cheery dream cake! LOVE it! red velvet might be fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, yup, love chocolate cake too!
    Have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great chocolate cake! And love the ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that chocolate cake - and love that fluffy bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowser, love this card - perfection and good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! I appreciate your comments more than you will ever know!

Happy Stamping!
Seleise