Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Zooming By To Say "Hi!"

Yep! That's what I'm doing! Seriously - whew! What a crazy couple of weeks and it really won't slow down until September...maybe. LOL! Sorry to so long between posts!

ok - so now on the important stuff - cardmaking! I love, love, love, love, love the new Nina B Vintage Rides set in the TAC catalog. Such fun images!! Check out this groovy car.
And, in red, black and grey - so perfect for a masculine card. But it also has so many other options! Put it in pinks and blues and make it into a baby card. Use red and green and turn it into a Christmas card. Use it for a get well or birthday card or as it is seen here - a "hello" card. Fun stuff!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog - for my fellow bloggers, I will get caught up on your blogs hopefully sooner than later - and have a wonderfully creative day!!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Great Card - isn't it a FUN set! Love love love it :) Hope things slow down a little for you soon

Susan said...

I hope that you have time to slow down the zooming soon! Love the card, my friend!

Glittered Paws said...

What a fun set - I just got it yesterday and it is cut and ready to go - a friend is coming today to stamp and we will be playing for sure, love it with the reds and I hadn't thought of all the different ways to use - thanks for the inspiration.