Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Tickled Pink Thank You

Look. I'm tickled pink! Isn't that a cute saying? It fits perfectly for a thank you card and making a pink cow from the Funny Farm set is a fun touch. A little shimmer gel pen action, a pink marker and some pink/white bakers twine is all you need to finish this card off. It will definitely be a thank you card that brings a smile to the recipients face.

Swooping Sentiments is used on the inside for the "thank you". This set is retiring so get it before June 24th as then it will be gone for good.


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

oh so cute! Are you going to seminar this year? Got your trades done yet?

Susan said...

I sure do love this card! The twine adds a great touch.

Chelsea said...

Great card Seleise!

Melisa Waldorf said...

What a cutie patootie! I am LOVIN" the grey again. I don't think I have EVER used grey as a main color. Where have I been?? teehee. I love how you attached the twine as well.