Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ink Potion #9

What happens when you take ink potion #9 (are you singing Love Potion #9 in your head? No? It's ok - I am. I think of it every time. LOL! but back to the post...) and palette re-inkers and glossy cardstock? You get some fabulous swirls, twirls and dots and dribbles. Then, after it dries (or is helped dry with a heat gun), cut it into shapes with nesties and border punches and wowza - look what you get!!
I used Palette Iris, Water Lily Green and Reflection Blue re-inkers with the Ink Potion #9. Isn't that a gorgeous combo with Bazzill Snapdragon and Whirlpool cardstocks?And the black sets it off fabulously, don't you think?
The stamp sets used are from The Angel Company's Swooping Sentiments and Thinking of You stamp sets. The scor-bug and scor-buddy added a bit of texture beside the border.And, a little bling finishes it off. :)

Thanks for popping by my blog. I have been swamped with work lately but I'm catching up and promise to catch up on your blogs soon!!

Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

Susan said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! I love your color choices, too.

Chelsea said...

Gorgeous Selise! I have tried this a little bit but never on glossy. I love this marbleized look.

Glittered Paws said...

WOWZERS - this is just beautiful - and the color combination is perfect. What a nice card.

Patti J said...

Beautiful cards, Seleise!!! Thank you for sharing!

Risa said...

Love the thank you card. My next order will be for inkpotion #9 and that thank you stamp. Just Beautiful.