Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Banner

Banners are so fun to make and the clear small banner that we carry (TAC product) is only $6.95. You might remember this post from last month where I showed a mini album that I made for my niece and the other seniors on her volleyball team. I decided to make her a matching banner for her for Christmas.

Here's a pic that I took very quickly before hitting the road. It doesn't show the banner to its best advantage but a storm was coming and I had two hours of driving before I could get to my mom's so quick was more important than "great". I used more Circle HS paper that my sis-in-law and I picked up at scrapbook stores and the tattered florals sissix die that I got for Christmas from a great friend! 
Here's my gorgeous niece and I trying to take our own pic. She liked the banner, as you can see. :)

I'm about to sit down and make another banner. This one will be in pinks and purples  (TAC Maggie paper!) for a very sweet little girl. :)

Have a wonderful day and stay warm - it's a balmy 11 degrees Fahrenheit here but with the wind chill it's -5. I'm ready for winter to be done!!

Oh - before I forget - check out The TAC Savvy Projects Blog all through February. There's a fabulous promotion going on and contests and a bunch of guest designers. Fun stuff!!!

Happy Creating!

5 comments:

Heather said...

It turned out super cute Seleise! You are such a good Auntie!

Oh come on you know you want a few more inches of snow - what you don't? Quick canel the order!!! :-)

Melisa Waldorf said...

Oh my goodness. It was in the 70's here over the weekend. I can't even image 11 degrees. We are going to drop really low tonight though, I think 20's. Your banner is so cute! Thanks so much for doing the March of the Snowmen blog hop Seliese. Stay warm!

Patti J said...

Very cute, Seliese! And sweetie, your niece is truly gorgeous! Hugs!

Susan said...

I love your gorgeous banner!

Chris (catt871) said...

Cute banner!!!! It looks like she loved it!!!!