Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Moxie Fab Challenges - "Thanks Sew Much"

I love vintage sewing items! I inherited my Grammie's treadle sewing machine. She never switched to an electric sewing machine. She was happy with her treadle machine and sewed away all the time. She made quilts and Barbie clothes and made her own patterns for her clothes. I even used it during college for a while but sadly the case of the machine was ruined during the '93 flood. I've still got the sewing machine and treadle base and someday I hope to have room to display it in my own sewing room. With all the stamping I do, I don't have much time to sew right now so I just had to get TAC's Sew Thankful to fill the void. :) It's a good plan, right? ;)

I put this card together for my class tonight and also for the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Thank You Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. What do you think?
Here's a close-up of the spools. They're popped up to add a little visual interest.
The TAC Copic Caboodles coordinate with the Caboodle Cardstock packs which makes for a nice coordinated look. Here's a look at the inside to show how the theme continues.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a fabulously creative day!

3 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Seleise! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Thank You Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Glittered Paws said...

What a cool card - I just love this set and you surely made a beautiful card using the Sew Much. Love the interest you added to the inside.

Chelsea said...

great card!!! love all of the details!