Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Deck The Halls Blog Hop - Acetate Merry Wishes



Welcome to TAC's Deck the Halls Blog Hop.I had to miss the last one so was so excited to get to play this time. This is a quick and fun card featuring the snowman from TAC Winter Flurries and TAC Ornamental Snowflakes. It's hard to see in the photo but it's got three layers. The snowman is stamped on the cream card base and colored and then ornamental snowflakes are stamped on acetate with white staz-on and layered over the snowman. The top layer is Reece paper with a Labels 4 nesties shape cut out of it. Isn't this fun and festive? It was a big hit with my class Monday night! Thanks for stopping by and hope you'll pop through to check out the other fabulous creations on those hopping with TAC. Have a wonderfully creative day!

16 comments:

Chelsea said...

nice card ... love the layout!

Karen said...

What a unique paper selection. I wouldn't have thought about it, but it works.

Unknown said...

Cute! Great simplicity! I bet the snowflakes on the acetate really give some dimension!

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Very nice snowman card!

Debra Miller said...

Neat smow accent!

Sandy said...

Love your card. Great paper choice

Teresa Jenkins said...

So pretty, love the snowflakes.

Chris said...

Great card...I love that pattern of Reece and it's perfect here!

Anna said...

Super cute!

Tricia T said...

I'm glad you mentioned the acetate. I didn't notice it and it gives such a neat look!!

Christine Pennington said...

Such a fun card!

Mischelle smith said...

Very cute!

Sharon said...

cute card

Glittered Paws said...

How cute is this - I am sure your class loved it - love the snowflakes.

Michelle said...

very cool..I bet this is even more fabulous in person!!

Barb said...

Very cute card, Seleise! Great idea for that acetate I bought and that now sits in a drawer somewhere ;) TFS!