Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thinking of You (Sunflowers) and patience...

Hey all - thanks for your patience with my random posting as I've been trying to catch up after vacation. I had a lovely trip with my mom to Colorado and New Mexico and got to see my niece and her family as well as some great friends from college. My mom got to visit a former minister too. Good times. Then, the next week family from Tennessee and Alabama were here to visit so more visiting and fun times. Now, it's time to focus on craft fair items and special orders. yea! (oh and work my full-time job! lol!)

Here's a card that features one of the new stamp sets from TAC, Festive Bouquets. It also features nestabilities Labels 4. I masked off the vase so the sunflowers look like they're inside the vase. I love masking and need to use it more! What do you think?

Oh - and my blog is in the midst of some changes so keep visiting. When I get everything updated, it'll be time for some blog candy! Have a creative day!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love the layout - and your masking looks great!