Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Vintage Christmas Card - Copper Embossing

I love, love, love embossing! I don't know why I don't do it more often so to make up for it, I went embossing crazy at my September card class. The ladies had a blast. We even did more embossing than planned as I forgot the black ink I needed for one project so yep, you guessed it - copper embossed mummy on the smartie holder shown in a recent blog post - and it worked just fine! (except for the long line at the embossing station - lol! )

I paired the Level A Hostess Set (you can get this with a $100 party/order for free!) with a sentiment and vintage snowflakes from Vintage Santa on the inside of the card. Doesn't it look yummy with the layering of the pink and brown and cream with the copper embossing?


Have a super creative day!

5 comments:

Deb said...

oh wow, that is just stunning, so love the stamp and the copper embossing, totally gorgeous! hope you are well, hugs Debx

Jen Carter said...

This is gorgeous Seleise!! Very cute!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Very pretty! Love the embossing.

Yani said...

It's been a while since I don't visit your blog... and as always, your creations are amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Oh my, my!!! I am lovin' this vintage image and you card. I just got a vintage christmas set in from Artistic Outpost, but haven't had time to use it. I hope you are doing well! Thanks for the inspiration and have a blessed week!!