Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sunday Stroll

Hey all - I feel like I've fallen off the face of the earth with posting because I've been working so much lately but please stick around as much fun is coming soon and a Christmas in July blog hop is coming on Sunday!!! woo hoo!!!

Here's a sweet little card using Sunday Stroll that you can send for a quick pick-me-up or just because or get well or ... you get the idea. :) I love using the grey tombow marker to outline and ground the image. Such a versatile marker!!
Thanks for leaving all the comments - it really makes my day!!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Love this Seleise! She is fun to color! oh and HI!!!!!!!!! Hope things are good!! Hope I get to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Such a nice card! A great pick me up card for sure! Great coloring.