Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

The New Catty!

I just LOVE the new catalog and there are 87 new stamp sets!!! I'm going to be sooo broke. lol!


The project on the front uses one of our new double-sided paper lines: Maggie! My fave! but Emma is fabulous too!!! And, we "rolled back the prices" on our paper lines so they're even more affordable for making fabulous cards, scrapbook pages and projects!!!

What else is new? 7 exclusive Copic Caboodle Sketch marker sets. Not new colors but with three of each color set for perfect blending! We still have the Ciao's too!!!

And, we have The Cinch and the Scor-buddy and gem packs and so much more!!! fabulous!!!

You can get a catalog from me for $5 or free with a $50 order or by scheduling a party! And, if you place a $100 order you can get half-priced items as well as free stamps!!! Contact me if you're interested!

No comments: